PDA

Ver la versión completa : Acustica Mixcraft v3.0.25

3l_h4cK3l2
12 05 2007, 01:22 AM
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t11/tanviryusuf/AcousticaMixcraftver.jpg

Mixcraft allows you to record and mix music like the best producers and DJs at just a fraction of the price. Its designed to be fast and easy. Focus on your creativity and not on technical details! Many users have found that they rarely need to use the help file. Cut, paste, edit and shape your sounds the way you want! Use effects like reverb, flanger or EQ or install a variety of DirectX or VST effects to add tremolo, distortion, chorus or even remove the vocals from a song!

Mixcraft 3 Features

* Clear, colorful, and intelligently designed interface to streamline your work.
* Custom loop library includes hundreds of royalty-free sounds and loops in dozens of
musical styles.
* Works with Acid™ and Apple Garage Band™ Loops.
* Add unlimited tracks and effects (including VST™ and DirectX™ effects).
* Record multiple tracks simultaneously.
* Visually time stretch sounds with FlexAudio™.
* Includes 16 ultra-high quality effects.
* Mix down to MP3, WAV, and other audio file types.
* Burn CDs of your mix with just one click.

Link Descarga::

**Hidden Content: Check the thread to see hidden data.**

Hack_er
12 05 2007, 09:55 AM
Ahhh, mira vos, la fusion perfecta entre Tiratelas.net y el mundo de la musica, el complemento perfecto, el sampleado preciso, el BPM exacto, y muuucho mas!!!
Excelente el aporte!!! :: victoria ::

3l_h4cK3l2
12 05 2007, 06:49 PM
Nadie lo pudo haber dicho mejor
jejejeje

raul_win07
01 06 2007, 12:22 AM
francamente estaba buscando un programa asi k me permitiera cortar y pegar musica y asi crear mix`s, gracias amigazo...

EDITADO**

gracias amigazzoooo por el aporte, justo estaba buscando algo asi para poder cortar y pegar misuca y ser un dj jejejeje se te agradece grandemente sigue asi:: alabar :: :: alabar :: :: alabar :: :: alabar :: :: alabar :: :: alabar ::

rodocitla
02 06 2007, 10:20 AM
Gran Aporte!

dherreruela
18 07 2007, 12:08 PM
Gracias por el aporte, me parece muy interesante, a ver que tal se me da manejarlo. Un saludete.
Diego.

jurcaz
15 03 2008, 07:33 PM
Muchas gracias por el aporte